Monday 3 October 2011

White With One October Challenge

Lots of new challenges for the start of the month to choose from. This month I thought I would try a few that are a bit different to my normal style and push myself to try new things, guess that is why they are called "challenges" I suppose DOH! So here is my first ever entry to White With 1. The challenge is to use only black + white and some paint/mist. You have to get over and have a look at the DT examples, they are just breathtaking! B&W never looked so good.

So this is a cute photo of my step kids taken on a family holiday on the Gold Coast at one of the theme parks..


And before I forget....A big HI to all my new followers that have joined over the past fortnight. I have loved checking out all your blogs ( those that have them) and thank you so much to those gorgeous ladies that leave me comments, it always brightens my day! xox

14 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia!! wow.. another stunner from you.. i am glad you try new things as you really excel at any style or challenge.. i love this.. it is fresh and young and so funky for your young SK.... great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great page - love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh you rocked that challenge! I loveeeeee the layers and loving the film strip! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!!!!!!! THIS DEFINITELY HAS THE WOW FACTOR !!!!!! so dynamic and graphic ..... love it Georgia... awesome work .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab take on this challenge!!!
    I so want to do this one but i find it a bit hard!!! Ill see how i go!!!
    Love everything about this layout Georgia!!!
    You have scrapped it beautifully!!!
    You certainly Rock this Scrapping world that we are all in!!! :) :)
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. SENSATIONAL!!!
    LOVE the Busy background..... & the layers!!!
    Black & White... FABBO!
    What a GR8 Photo of your Steps Kids!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome take on the challenge Georgia.. love the design and your funky background!! I'm hoping to have time to try this challenge! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on this challenge! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is fabulous, love the graphic feel to it and the great photo! Good luck with you first WW1 LO. Looks a winner to me.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply fantastic layout! Love your paint work & stamping. Hopefully this is the first of many layouts with WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of this Georga. Awesome. Great layout. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this page is amazing, love what you have done with the background and the film strip is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete