Monday 10 February 2014

UHK Gallery Tags


Hey guys :)

I am very excited to share my first project as a DT member for UHK Gallery. If you aren't familiar with their paper ranges, you really need to check them out, truly stunning!! Click here.

So on the 10th of every month, UHK Gallery have a little mini challenge to create a tag using specific things. This month it is to include a bird, pearls and twine....


Here is my take on it -


I have used the following UHK Gallery papers:



To join in with us or to see some of the other beautiful creations from the design team, click here

Hope everyone has an awesome crafty week :)
Georgia xox

8 comments:

  1. just stunning Georgia! the recipient of that tag will treasure it for sure ;) a beautiful range from UHK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, lots to look at, love the pearls and bird.. amazing mini masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is simply gorgeous! The mix of textures and the cute bird make it into a beautiful piece of eye-candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo... Wonderful! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of this world wonderful! I'm a big UHK fan - the chipboard as much as the papers - and you've done wonders with this tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag, I collect tags that others make so tags are my thing. If you are interested in selling it please let me know.....tfs

    ReplyDelete