Thursday 29 May 2014

Stampotique May Steampunk Challenge SDC#148

Hey everyone :)

Dropping by today for another stamp challenge. I am really enjoying my 'DT Free' holiday experimenting with new things. One of those is image stamping. I had been eyeing of the amazing Stampotique stamps for the past year and finally got hold of some in Australia.

So this is my first ever project with their stamps. This is for the current #SDC148 Steampunk Challenge @ Stampotique.




Stamps: 
Stampotique 'Prom Queen'
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Blue Print Set

Paper:
UHK Gallery Holmes In Love/My Dear Watson
Vintage Book Page

Mediums:
Liquitex Paint Marker - White
Liquitex Gesso
Acrylic paint
Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Gold Mixative
13 Arts Pastel Mist - Cinnamon
Monte Marte Dimension Paint - Pearl White
Viva Glass Effect Gel - Clear

Embellishments:
Vintage Watch Parts
Staples & Paperclip
Ingvild Bolme Vintage Treasures - Steampunk Air

Thanks for looking :)
Georgia xox



22 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love that you Steampunked Prom Queen! The hat, goggles, umbrella, and cogs you added to her are wonderful.

    Thanks for playing along with my Steampunk challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathi, I had lots of fun creating it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is wonderful, love her hat and goggles.. Thanks for playing along with us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me giggle. Love the character you created. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wicked! Really love it.. you continue to create with such creativity that knows no bounds.. love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy, your comments always make me smile. Thank you so much for always stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. This is just gorgeous! I love her hat and goggles! Thanks for joining in with our challenges, I hope you continue to do so. You can always order direct from Stampotique if you're struggling to find stamps locally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaz. Yes working on my next challenge already and just discovered the Stampotique site - I have a full cart ready to go!

      Delete
  6. First, welcome, Georgia!!! I love how you have "punked" Prom Queen! You have combined bits'n'bobs here and there to make this just perfect. You don't know me yet, but you will soon learn that I love art and I love humor, but what I really, really love is humor in art! You have made me very happy today! Thanks so very much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Steampunk Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay - I am so with on art + humor, especially with these style of stamps, it makes it even more fun!

      Delete
  7. Just a fantastic piece. I like the background you created and all the added embellishments to the image look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Georgia :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love this, such an awesome stamp and the perfect sentiment and background, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Think she's brilliant!! :o)

    ReplyDelete