Tuesday 3 June 2014

Last projects for Ingvild Bolme *sob sob*


Hey everyone :)

So today I am sharing my last projects as a design team member for Ingvild Bolme. Leaving this design team was one of the toughest decisions. I have loved every minute of this team, Ingvild is a total sweetheart who creates the most incredible and unique embellishments. And I have felt so honored and blessed to have been hand chosen for this team and to represent her designs for the past year.

First up I have a 6" x 6" mixed media canvas...

The background has been created with a variety of mediums, Gesso, drawing gum, Dylusions mist and Luminarte Twinkling H20's along with lots of paper layers from Graphic 45's Typography range & UHK Gallery's My Dear Watson collection.


I made this for my teen son who spotted Ingvild's auto theme embellishments on my desk and announced them to be 'very cool'. He normally gives me a hard time about crafting saying it is for grandma's and puts it in the same category as lawn bowls and bingo lol. He is currently studying to be a mechanic so these were right up his alley and was very impressed with them ( as am I)!

So as a lot of teen boys, his tastes are dark and grungy (I wonder where he gets that from?) so I created with this in mind and his dream to become a mechanic...



My Ingvild Bolme embellishment include lots of Junkyard Findings - Street Signs, Ceiling Light Bulbs, Steampunk Air, Car Parts & Ingnition Keys.


Next up is a journal book created to document my new kitten, Izzy's adventures. I have been kind of obsessed with her and have been coined 'the crazy cat lady' around my house lol.



I have created my own background again with gesso, inks, stamps and watercolors. My journal book is from 7Gypsies - love these but they have now been discontinued - don't you hate that?


My Ingvild Bolme embellishments include Metal Pipe Parts, Heart Gears, Ignition Keys, Small Typo Bulbs and Steampunk Air embellishments.



I have layered with Wycinanka chipboard, Prima Marketing flowers and some eclectic bits and pieces from my stash.

To check out the full range of Ingvild's embellishments click here

Thanks always for stopping by.

Georgia xox











14 comments:

  1. Both your canvas and the journal album are absolutely amazing. I had to smile at what your son said ;) I'm sure he'll love this awesome canvas!
    Sorry to hear that you're leaving the Ingvild Bolme DT. I always love your work with her products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both knock-your-socks-off stunning Georgia! I adore the red/black colours on the first one. So sad you had to give up the DT spot but you've got to work out what's right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, I bet your son loves the canvas, it is stunning.. and love the journal cover too.. lucky Izzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both amazing as usual! You just have such a unique creative brain and even though you have even shared videos...I still can't figure out how you do it! You never dissapoint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are amazing projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore, j'adore, j'adore, c'est magnifique ! Whaaaaoooo !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the details as always. Feel like you and Ingvild were meant for each other. Styles go hand in hand. I'm sure we'll see plenty more with her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgia, I really like your style. So grunge, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love theese two Project and I guess your son love the canvas. All Your creative detalis.....can look at them over and over again. I am sorry that you are leaving Invilds team, but I will for sure keep following you and Your work. So inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so amazing !!!! the colour and the layers....fantastic work...

    ReplyDelete